LSTM GROUP: Panagiotis Alatas
The scientific interest of Panagiotis is classified in two main sections:
- The field of the first section is related to the study of quantum mechanical systems using modern (alternative) theoretical and computational methods.
- The second section of the scientific research is associated with the relation of structure – properties of soft matter materials, focusing on ring polymer melts, by implementing classical molecular dynamics simulations.
- 2014: MSc in Chemical Engineering, Department of Chemical Engineering, University of Patras
- 2010: Diploma in Chemical Engineering, Department of Chemical Engineering, University of Patras
- 2014 – present: PhD student, Department of Chemical Engineering, University of Patras
- 2011-2014: MSc studies, thesis “Application of a Non-Linear Thermodynamic Master Equation to Three-Level Quantum Systems “, supervised by Prof. Vlasis G. Mavrantzas
- Best Poster Award, 11th Hellenic Polymer Society International Conference POLYCONF11, Heraklion, Greece (2016)
- Technical Chamber of Greece